- Four days in Miami beach
- Networking activities
- Skill building activities
- Beach olympics
- Golf cart scavenger hunt
- Promotions & awards ceremony
- Share company strategy
- Relationship & skills building
- Employee awards
Blue Matter brought its global workforce to Miami beach for its first company gathering in two years (post-pandemic). The offsite provided time for employees to meet in person, receive strategic business updates, forge deeper relationships, and align company operations for the year to come.
Attendees enjoyed connecting in person and participating in both fun and instructional team-building activities. Employees trained in different departments and practiced new skills through role-playing exercises. Each day culminated in a dinner featuring video highlights captured throughout the day. The final evening celebrated everyone and featured both employee awards and promotion announcements.
“Team Shiloh is amazing!!! Efficient, responsive, friendly, and hands-on to get it all done with a smile, no matter what we threw at them. We could not have pulled off everything for our event without them.”
Chief People Officer
Attendees stayed at the iconic Lowes Miami Beach Hotel, an oceanfront property in the Art Deco District.
A golf cart scavenger hunt motivated groups of attendees to explore Miami Beach.
In the evenings attendees gathered over dinner for a daily recap.
The event culminated in an employee awards and promotions dinner.
- Project management
- Budget & expenditures management
- Event strategies, planning, & consultation
- Event design & implementation
- Venue sourcing & management
- Vendor sourcing & management
- Hotel accommodations management
- Food & beverage management
- Audio visual management
- Attendee registration, giveaways, & activities management
- On-site support staff