- 1500 attendees
- Two days of interactive live stream
- 30+ live sessions
- In-depth training sessions
- Live content in three global time zones
- Product education & training
- Community networking & growth
Imply gathered the global Druid developer community virtually to share their product roadmap, exchange knowledge, and host in-depth training delivered by community experts. The two-day global event offered keynote broadcasts in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa time zones.
The event was built around community platform, Bevy which facilitated four tracks of interactive live breakout sessions as well as live training.
“Druid Summit 2021 was a great success for us. We were able to provide a great virtual event experience to our audience, and we exceeded both our registration and attendance targets. Shiloh Events partnered with us every step of the way and we couldn’t have done it without them. Thank you Shiloh!”
Head of Growth & Revenue Marketing
The event opened with a keynote by Imply Co-founder Fangjin Yang.
Attendees commemorated their participation with branded photos.
An in-studio panel explored how Imply was founded and its roots in the Druid community.
Field CTO Eric Tschetter beamed in to the studio from Japan.
- Event strategy
- Project management
- Budget & expenditures management
- Online Platform Solutions & Implementation
- Creative & Graphics Management
- Event Production Management
- Speaker Management
- Content Management
- Event Day Support
- Post-event Reporting & Analysis